While the COVID-19 pandemic put a kibosh on Rascal Flatts’ Farewell Tour this year, the trio is still planning to keep their fans entertained.
Rascal Flatts—comprised of Gary LeVox, Jay DeMarcus and Joe Don Rooney—will release a new seven-song EP, How They Remember You, on July 31. The EP includes six brand-new tracks, as well as a rendition of Kenny Rogers’ “Through the Years.” The new EP features songs co-penned by Thomas Rhett, Rhett Akins, Josh Osborne, Jesse Frasure, Ashley Gorley and more.
Rascal Flatts released the album’s title track as their new single on June 19. Penned by Marc Beeson, Josh Osborne and Allen Shamblin, “How They Rember You” will impact country radio on June 22. The new tune was produced by Dann Huff.
“How They Remember You” is Rascal Flatts’ first new music since the release of standalone single, “Back to Life,” in 2018.
How They Remember You Track List & Songwriters
- How They Remember You (Marc Beeson, Josh Osborne, Allen Shamblin)
- Feel It In The Morning (Zach Beeken, Jared Keim, Jenn Schott, Will Weatherly)
- Quick, Fast, In A Hurry (featuring Rachel Wammack) (Kelly Archer, AJ Babcock, Pete Good, Brandon Ratcliff)
- Looking Back (Rhett Akins, Jesse Frasure, Ashley Gorley, Thomas Rhett)
- Warmer (Fancy Hagood, David Hodges, Brett McLaughlin)
- Sip Away (Zach Beeken, Jacob Durrett, Jared Keim, Garrett Nichols, Jason Sellers)
- Through The Years (Steve Dorff, Marty Panzer)
Listen to “How They Remember You” below.
photo by TCD